1) Emergency Online General Meeting, Today, 13:00-14:00, via Microsoft Teams
Bristol UCU members are invited to an Emergency Online General Meeting on Anti-Casualisation today @1pm
To see the motion for debate and approval:
To join the meeting next week, click on the link below:
2) Bristol UCU USS Survey
Please complete our branch survey on current threatened USS pension cuts by clicking on the link below:
Survey closes 17:00, 1st June.
UUK are currently consulting their member universities on USS’s 2020 contested valuation. UUK’s initial proposal includes a change to scheme benefits that would result in substantial cuts to our future USS pensions.
To see the impact on your USS pension, please use our branch Pension Calculator [link] that estimates the potential impact on your retirement.:
3) Restructure Survival Guide, Tomorrow, 13:00-14:00, via Microsoft Teams
- Are you going through a restructure at the moment?
- Are you concerned that you may have to fight for your job in a future restructure?
- Have you heard the term “restructure” but don’t really understand what is involved?
… then come to the next event in the Bristol UCU Professional Services term to find out more.
The restructure survival guide for Professional Services staff, with Paul Ayres and Tracey Hooper, tomorrow, Thursday 20 May, from 1pm.
Join us on Teams at: