1) Bristol UCU Annual General Meeting, Wednesday, 9th June, 13:00-14:00, Microsoft Teams
Bristol UCU holds its AGM Wednesday next week. On the agenda: the election of Branch Officers and our Executive Committee for 2021-2022
For a copy of the full agenda and candidates standing for election as Branch Officers and as Exec members, please click on the link below:
To join the AGM on Microsoft Teams on 9th June:
2) Open Meeting: Supporting Professional Services staff across Unions with UCU, Unison and Unite, 1pm to 2pm, Tomorrow (Thursday, 3rd June)
- Do you have questions about “blended working” or working on campus post-lockdown?
- Are you concerned about your job security or are you facing a restructure?
- Is your workload over the top and causing you stress?
… if so, come along to this open meeting where reps from all 3 campus Trade Unions – UCU, Unison and Unite – will be on hand to take your questions on these topics or anything else about working at the University.
Join us on Microsoft Teams by clicking the link below:
All Professional Services staff welcome – whether you are a union member or not.