1) University of Bristol Wall of Shame: Add Your ‘Outrage’
Post your University of Bristol academic standards ‘outrage’ on our Wall of Shame. Click on the ‘+’:
To share with students, stakeholders, politicians, policymakers, and Bristolians.
Already we can see examples of:
- Parent exam boards’ oligarchic overruling of the board below
- Interpolated, ‘made-up’ marks
- Perfunctory feedback given by unqualified, strike-breaking markers
- Unclassified degrees pending a mark
- Dissertations going unmoderated
- External Examiners resigning
- Exam Boards unilaterally cancelled at the last minute
- ‘No Confidence’ Motions at Exam Boards
- Skewed marking
Note: posts are anoymised. The School/Department is not named; posts are moderated.
If members wish to report any ‘outrages’, please add via the ‘+’ or alternatively email email@example.com.